Hi everyone! Welcome to the Countdown Day 2 of the MFT Christmas Cash Card Kit! This month we have a fabulous Card Kit full of great products!!!
Today I had so much fun creating a card different from my usual, featuring the new amazing MFT Christmas Cash Card Kit products!
I started die cutting the base of my card with the MFT Money Card Die-namics using a sheet from the MFT Cheerful Plaid Paper Pad. I used the same die cut set to create the hole for the MFT Lip Balm Puoches, inside of which I rolled the money.
I stamped the dachshund with the MFT Jolly Molly Stamp Set. Then I colored it with Copic Markers and die cut it with the coordinate dies.
I white heat embossed the main sentiment on the base of my card using the MFT Christmas Cash Stamp Set.
At last, I assembled my card and added a secondary sentiment on a black banner.
The Christmas Cash Kit will include the following products:
- Christmas Cash Stamp Set
- Price Tag Stamp Set
- Money Card Die-namics
- Christmas Complements Die-namics
- Feelin’ Festive Paper Pad
- Lip Balm Pouches
- Card Stock – Smooth White (3), Ripe Raspberry (1), Wild Cherry (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Prickly Pear (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Iridescent Rainbow (1)
- Gift Card Pocket Die-namics
- Coffee Bean Background Stamp
- Coffee Break Stamp Set
- Coffee Break Companions
- Birthday Cash Stamp Set
- Birthday Basics Die-namics
- Tooth Fairy Wishes Stamp Set
- Tooth Fairy Die-namics
- Gas Money Stamp Set
- Fill ‘er Up Die-namics
For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope my project will inspire you and I wait for you tomorrow for another MFT Christmas Cash Card Kit Countdown Day!